Thursday, August 2, 2007

August

Naked baby. Always adorable. Actually she was modeling for me. Working on a top-secret-baby-project for a girlfriend (can't give details because I KNOW she checks the blog!) and I needed pictures of cute little baby body parts. Since I happen to have a baby on hand I figured her tush, hands and feet would do just fine.

Motorboating. We hear this ALL day long. It's usually only interrupted by a few ear-piercing BLAHs, DA-DA-DA-DAs or EEEEEEEs.

Practicing her first words.... J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Ears make FANTASTIC handles!!!

Must.... Eat.... Cat.....

This past Friday we were invited over to a little soiree at Adrienne's 'classmate's' house. Of course she had to wear my favorite preppy outfit along with this new accessory! It's hard to see since she was in the middle of eating her sock when I took the picture, but it's a bedazzled 'a' on her bib. And YES I realize these socks no longer fit her feet... they didn't make it past this picture...
Maybe it's just me..... but.... it seems PK Teddy is shrinking!!!! This weekend......

.......and back in February!

The next few images may shock you. They still shock me.
She went in the POOL for the first time this weekend! Two days before she turned 6mos I was giving her a bath - and she didn't have a complete meltdown. OK, whatever. Two days after she turned 6mos she got another one and actually SPLASHED AROUND! What the...?! This is the kids who normally FREAKS OUT the second her toe touches the water. So on Thursday Yiayia took her to the pool & said she put her on the top step - and she loved it. Well, Yiayia was leaving and I marched Ade right on over to the pool. I didn't believe it. Sure enough, she was totally into it. On Friday I came home at lunch - my mom & I walked her over and once again - all smiles. So late yesterday afternoon Greg & I donned our suits and headed over...

Butt ruffles. I'm sorry but there just isn't anything more fabulous...!


In the water and ENJOYING it!! Seriously, I'm still in shock!!

Post-pool, her terry dress and hat. Yes, I busted out EVERY accoutrement to the swimming experience. Who knows if this was a one-time only event... If it was, then I was going to make DAMN sure I put every adorable article of clothing to use!!

Look at the eyelashes on Greg & Ade - are they insane or what!? I could use an entire tube of mascara and still not get mine half as full...

All concentration is completely focused on this complex toy (aka a rattle).
When she's exerted far too much energy on the enigma that is a rattle she just kicks back and relaxes for a bit.

Her impression du jour: Greg on a Saturday night. Note the stream of drool. Nice. She's just all femme.

Just this past week she started giving us this all-gums smile. Love it.

Just looking super cute this morning...

She finally figured out to use her arms to hold herself up. Although she was becoming a master at faceplanting.

No comments: