“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Diaper, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates poo in it, makes it leak. Its smell surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter like poo. You must feel the Diaper around you...”
Happy Halloween from our Youngling Jedi...
Happy Halloween from our Youngling Jedi...
C.jpg)
Preparing to go out trick-or-treating with Garet, her man from daycare. Garet was a frog. See, it's fate - the were both little green creatures for their first Halloween!
.jpg)
Newest member of Plumber's Local 9.

Tammy (quite possibly Adrienne's MOST devoted blog fan...) This one's for you!
Awww, shucks!
At the diner on Saturday - her first time in an for-public-use-big-girl highchair.
She's so worldly.

She figured out how to blow bubbles...

She CHARGES at things (and in this picture, me) in her walker - Slams into them and bounces back. Talk about shaking the baby... but she's doing it to herself!!
I yam what I yam....

Nouna & Nouno came to babysit last weekend so Greg & I could go have a few bottles of our own.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Childtime (her daycare) had a 'Fall Fest' - quite the social event here in Somerset. As you can tell by her Rudolph-esque nose it was QUITE chilly out and we were totally unprepared. No hat.... Forgot to bring her dinner... So she starved & froze but we got her a pumpkin. Clearly our priorities are in order.
.jpg)
I know, I know. Enough of the eating pictures already... But this is just too funny. She now laughing-blinking-gacking on new foods. It really is a riot.

Nouna & Nouno came to babysit last weekend so Greg & I could go have a few bottles of our own.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Childtime (her daycare) had a 'Fall Fest' - quite the social event here in Somerset. As you can tell by her Rudolph-esque nose it was QUITE chilly out and we were totally unprepared. No hat.... Forgot to bring her dinner... So she starved & froze but we got her a pumpkin. Clearly our priorities are in order.
.jpg)
I know, I know. Enough of the eating pictures already... But this is just too funny. She now laughing-blinking-gacking on new foods. It really is a riot.
For Mother's Day we got each G'ma a gift certificate to the portrait studio at Babies R Us so they could have oo-la-la pictures taken with Adrienne. (Greg came up with that one - got to give him credit....) Nick & Gayle went recently (my parents haven't gone yet...) - so here are Adrienne's first PROFESSIONAL portraits.


... and my personal favorite. I HAD to order a print of this one for my office.
Half goes in, half comes out.
.jpg)
And the half that comes out gets rubbed all over her face because after EVERY bite she needs to suck on her fingers.
.jpg)
Her 'after dinner' playtime - gagging herself with the spoon and....
.jpg)
.jpg)
Not an award winning shot by any stretch but it's the first time Adrienne AND both the cats were in the same place while I happened to have a camera in hand. Calvin (on left) isn't big on sitting still for pictures. Or being prodded by an 8mos old. Go figure.
Move over Billy Joel.
Playing October 12 & 13th at Madison Square Garden.
Already sold out.
Half goes in, half comes out.
.jpg)
And the half that comes out gets rubbed all over her face because after EVERY bite she needs to suck on her fingers.
.jpg)
Her 'after dinner' playtime - gagging herself with the spoon and....
OK, here you go - a picture with all FOUR of her itty bitty snaggle teeth!
And her double chin.
And comb-over.
Ford Modeling Agency will be calling ANY minute now....
Better than a spoon and even the Target circulars - a CAT TAIL.
And WHY Ringo puts up with this.... no idea...
.jpg)
.jpg)
Not an award winning shot by any stretch but it's the first time Adrienne AND both the cats were in the same place while I happened to have a camera in hand. Calvin (on left) isn't big on sitting still for pictures. Or being prodded by an 8mos old. Go figure.
.jpg)

C.jpg)

C.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
C.jpg)

1 comment:
OMG -
I just LOVE the little jean jacket!
where EVER did you find it!?!?!!!
Post a Comment