Rikki, one of Adrienne's 'moms-away-from-home' is leaving daycare to become a nurse - so instead of changing diapers on itty, bitty, cutie babies she'll get to do it on big, grumpy, old people instead! Umm, and that's supposed to be a step UP on the career ladder!? Well, off she goes and we're heartbroken. Rikki and Adrienne shared a few very special bonds - particularly those involving fabulous hair-dos and sweets!
And while we were saying our farewells to Rikki, the topic of shoes came up. JoAnn, another one of Adrienne's 'moms-away-from-home' gave us 'the eye' as I rambled on about to do shoes or not to do shoes. Claudia (the ChildTime Director whose own son was also a charge of JoAnn's) cut her off at the pass and gave us the lecture that was clearly about to be unleashed. So off to Stan's Shoe Shack we went (that would be Stan the Man himself) for her first 'walking shoes'. She's a 3 1/2 EXTRA WIDE! As I busted her chops over her big feet Stan assured us that Stride Rite's run narrow. And so it begins... "No, no... those don't make you look fat..." (eye roll)
And here they are. Plain ol' white Stride Rite's. I asked if they come in other colors. She looked at me like I had 6 heads.

And while we were saying our farewells to Rikki, the topic of shoes came up. JoAnn, another one of Adrienne's 'moms-away-from-home' gave us 'the eye' as I rambled on about to do shoes or not to do shoes. Claudia (the ChildTime Director whose own son was also a charge of JoAnn's) cut her off at the pass and gave us the lecture that was clearly about to be unleashed. So off to Stan's Shoe Shack we went (that would be Stan the Man himself) for her first 'walking shoes'. She's a 3 1/2 EXTRA WIDE! As I busted her chops over her big feet Stan assured us that Stride Rite's run narrow. And so it begins... "No, no... those don't make you look fat..." (eye roll)

And here they are. Plain ol' white Stride Rite's. I asked if they come in other colors. She looked at me like I had 6 heads.
I am the walrus goo goo g'joob

This is one of my FAVORITE things. It's so cute. She's brushing that mop of hair...
OK, BEST comment on this video - "She's doing the 'Jersey girl tease'" LOVE IT!
Getting better!
Her very first juice suit... (also note the KILLER pony I got on the FIRST try!)





1 comment:
I love the video of Adrienne brushing her hair! She is already doing the 'Jersey girl' tease! ;-)
Traci
Post a Comment